We are pleased to announce the release of SharpLynx v9!
- New Report Style
- Report colour scheme option added to Preferences
- Sales Batches
- Location, Sales Terminal and Date Range filters added to Process Sales Batches, Unprocess Sales Batches and Delete Sales Batches
- Day of Week column added to Sales Batch grids
- Stock Control
- Modify Item button added to Stock Purchases
- Manager Reports
- Item description added to Delete Item entries in User Log
- Data File Management
- Optimise Data File option added to Backup Data File
- Purge Data – ALL Transactional Data and Totals up to 23x faster
Old Features Removed
- HASP Licence Key support
- MYOB Link Add-On
- LiquorFile Add-On
- Maximum number of Price Levels reduced from 236 to 99
We are pleased to announce the release of SharpLynx v8!
Cloud-based POS reports without monthly fees! The Smart Reporting features in SharpLynx v8 make it easier than ever to have the reports you want automatically sent to your smart device.
- Read Sales Batches can be processed allowing data on all reports to be updated
- Read Sales jobs can be scheduled for automated report updates
- Email/Cloud format option added to Saved Reports (PDF/CSV/XLS)
- Date/time stamp in the filename of reports sent to cloud drives option added to Saved Reports
- Repeat Hourly option added to Scheduled Jobs
- Customer Statement format option added
- Activity: Shows all transactions for selected date range
- Outstanding: Shows only outstanding transactions
- Option to use regional long date format for date ranges on reports
- Email address added to Customer Listing
- Reorder Levels Listing
Other New Features
- Grid-style editing of Reorder Levels
- Option to edit email subject and message when emailing Purchase Orders
- Automatic generation of PLU Code from Item Code for new items during Import Items if Item Code is a valid PLU Code and PluCode column not included in import file
- ‘Data grid filters on text fields assume % wildcard prefix’ option added to Preferences
Release Date: 05/04/2016
A column showing the Date/Time Collected has been added to Process and Unprocess Sales Batches grids.
Release Date: 29/03/2016
Emailing Reports and Listings
An Email Message dialog has been added when emailing reports or listings. You can now edit the Subject line of the email and add a multi-line message to the body of the email.
Export Items for Label Printing
Support has been added for exporting to Seagull Scientific BarTender 2016 software.